Typical farmhouse overlooking Lake Trasimeno with swimming pool
What to do in Umbria
At the resort, every guest can enjoy the swimming pool. The area is framed by terracotta tiles and green lawn. Sun beds, umbrellas, gazebos and outdoor shower are free for guests.
Moreover, there is a hydro-massage tub with 4 seats, 2x2m.
The Lake Trasimeno area is the perfect location for sports and activities.
For bike lovers, the cycle lane around Lake Trasimeno would be an amazing way to explore the area.
Trekking and hiking are also a good way to explore the hills and valleys of the Trasimeno area, as well as horse riding.
Sailing and canoeing are two of the most common sports to try while on the lakeshore.
For guests who want to deeply feel a connection with nature, there are natural and protected oasis and thermal baths among Umbria and Tuscany.
– Tennis (6 km)
– Soccer (3 km)
– Stables (12 km)
– Golf (Perugia)
– Hang gliding (Monte Cucco)
– Sailing and canoeing (the Lake)
– Bowling (Perugia)
– Cinemas (Corciano and Perugia)
– Race Track (Magione)
– Natural Oasis La Valle (San Feliciano), open daily from June through September from 9am to 1pm and again from 4pm to 8pm.
– Thermal Spa baths: Bagno Vignoni (SI), Rapolano (SI), San Casciano dei Bagni (SI), Chianciano Terme (SI), Bagni San Filippo (SI)